- Assembles all necessary head parts and the complete head. Mounts the complete head to the laydown gantry.
- Sets the flow meters for proper flows and conveyor speed for the product to be produced.
- Once a first quality product is being produced, immediately checks flow meters to ensure that the proper ratio is obtained and the proper amount of chemical is being distributed.
- After the above steps are completed, the operator is to maintain contact with QC to receive all product dimensions, length, width, thickness and square to ensure they all are within specifications. Makes decision to shut down if needed.
- Ensures there is back-up available at the station during breaks and lunches.
- The A Operator is responsible for the entire operation of the machine and the B operator end.
- Shuts down the production process to allow ample time to clean their work station.
Performs any and all duties requested by the Production Supervisor