- Performs daily inspection of forklift.
- Unloads materials by use of forklift or hand jack, receives and prepares items or materials for storage on a routine basis.
- Performs picking of units by referring to pick sheet or supervisor instruction.
- Uses forklift to load units onto flat bed trucks.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area at all times.
- Operates sweeper/scrubber as needed.
- Performs processing of shipping bills as needed.
- Follow standard operating and standard driven process procedures for forklift operator.
- Performs any and all duties requested by the Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Manager.
- Must be flexible and able to work any overtime as needed.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds to change forks.
- Possesses forklift certification through FSBP, preferred.
- Able to perform as a Forklift Line Driver as needed.
- Able to operate forklift for extensive period of time over the course of the shift.
- Able to read and perform basic math functions.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed