At Firestone Building Products, you can count on us for complete building performance solutions – from roots to rooftops. By taking the entire building envelope into consideration, we provide focused solutions for roofing systems, wall systems and specialty products based on the specific results our customers need to achieve. Constantly looking at the big picture, we not only deliver exceptionally performing building materials, but also the outstanding services, support, warranty and expertise – all backed by a brand you can trust.
Backed by the strength of a diversified multibillion-dollar corporation, we offer excellent career opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages. And, with locations throughout North America, we are always looking for qualified candidates.
Firestone Building Products in Youngwood, PA is seeking a 2nd Shift Material Handler for its polyiso insulation manufacturing facility.
· Start up/shutdown operations of equipment
· Monitoring process for quality material
· Daily Housekeeping/5S
· Setup production runs via Robot control panel
· Monitor equipment operations
· Communicate with teammates
· Forklift operating
· Must be able to work overtime as needed
· Willing to cross-train and rotate to other positions within production as needed
· Possess forklift certification through FSBP
· Must have a good attendance record
· Must have a strong safety record
· Performs other duties as assigned
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.